Monday, September 6, 2010

Tiny's Nail Bar!





I had the pleasure of going to Tiny's Nail Bar recently and I must say, Mrs. Harris has done the damn thang! I love the ambience, the decor, and the location. I truly enjoyed the WHOLE experience!! Tiny's sister in laws rolled out the red carpet. I truly felt like a star. It was very fabulous. And y'all know that's right up my alley! LOL!! I didn't take very many pictures, (Tiny's sister in law got me drunk, so I was too tipsy to (lol) ), but I am posting pictures of my nails. I decided to go with the "Tiny and Toya", colors picked out by Tiny's neice and my nail tech LJ. By the way, shout out to LJ for hooking my shit up! I am loving the RockStar nails. The price was $50. And I loved it so much that I have an appointment made for November! :)
Tinys's Nail Bar does manis, pedis, Minx, RockStarNails, acrylics, lashes, gel nails, 3-D, glow-in-the-dark nails, you name it and they can do it! Prices run from $20-75, refer to www.tinysnails.com for more info!! I def. recommend TINY'S NAIL BAR IN STOCKBRIDGE, GA. The address is 3540 Walt Stephens Road Stockbridge, 30281.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is too cute full of great reviews! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete